As many of you know, I am a BIG snacker. Earlier this week I shared my go to snack mix that is both husband and little human approved – DILL RANCH SNACK MIX. It is easy to make and even easier to EAT.
You can really use any type of cracker combination – whatever suits you. I prefer goldfish and oyster crackers simply because those are my favs! I have also made this mix with gold fish only, pretzels, and wheat thins. Olive oil can also be substituted for the avocado oil as well. Below, I have posted all necessary ingredients, the directions, and cooking time! Enjoy!
- 24oz of cracks (I use oyster crackers and goldfish)⠀
- 1/4 cup of avocado oil (or any type of cooking oil)
- 1 packet of ranch seasoning⠀
- 2 tablespoons of dill ⠀
- Place crackers in large mixing bowl⠀
- Pour oil over crackers and mix until evenly coated (I use tongs to keep my hands from getting messy)⠀
- Then sprinkle ranch seasoning and dill over coated crackers and mix evenly⠀
- Evenly distribute mix onto a sheet pan ⠀
- Place sheet pan in COLD oven (do not preheat)⠀
- Turn on the oven to 225 degrees and set timer for 10 mins
- Stirring snack mix every 3-4 minutes⠀
- Take out, let cool, and ENJOY!
*tip: I use tongs to gently mix everything so I don’t have to get my hands dirty 🙃