If you can’t tell by the enormous amounts of sweets on my feed – I have a massive SWEET TOOTH. So, the fact that you all voted for the sweet over the savory recipe means you all are really my HUMANS. I made this easy s’mores recipe yesterday and its safe to say they will NOT last through the week. This recipe will definitely be on my radar for the fall – perfect for cookouts, tailgates (whenever that will be), and just a snack to have around the house. Be sure to tag me if you test it out – enjoy!
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 (16 oz) bag of marshmallows
- 1 box of Golden Grahams
- 1 “giant” Hershey’s bar (broken into pieces)
- Preheat oven to (HI) BROIL
- Grease 9×13 pan with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil then place remaining 3 tablespoons of coconut oil in large pot on medium heat.
- Add all but 1.5 cups of marshmallows to large pot and stir until completely melted.
- Once smooth, remove from heat and add entire box of Golden Grahams to large pot. Stir until evenly coated in marshmallow fluff.
- Take mixture and evenly press into 9×13 pan. Top with pieces of chocolate and leftover (1.5 cups) of marshmallows.
- Place pan in BROILER – broil for about 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted. Watch CLOSELY.
- Remove from oven and let cool (wait about 45 minutes before cutting to allow to harden).