MUFFIN MONDAY – I am back with another “dressed up” muffin recipe, but I promise you this is my favorite one yet. As many of you know, I was on a FALL kick this weekend and I went ahead and let it sprinkle into the kitchen as well. I am a sucker for anything Apple Cinnamon and these muffins are so EASY.
You typically only add “milk” to this muffin mix and then bake for 14-16 minutes but I have found that they are so much better if you add a few extra ingredients to spice things up! Not to mention, the cinnamon applesauce adds spice and makes the muffins much more moist.
– Pillsbury Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix
– 1/2 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
– 1 (3.2oz) GoGo Squeeze Cinnamon Applesauce
– 1/2 fresh chopped apple (I left the skin on but you can remove it as well!)
– fresh cinnamon
1. preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. mix together muffin mix, vanilla almond milk, and GoGo Squeeze Cinnamon Applesauce!
3. scoop ~ 1 tablespoon of muffin mix into bite sized muffin tin (or regular muffin tin)
4. top with 3-4 chopped apple pieces
5. sprinkle each muffin with fresh cinnamon
6. place in oven and bake 14-16 minutes