Happy SATURDAY you SWEET HUMANS! It is PUMPKIN FLUFF time! I shared a sneak peak of this last week when I made these cute little deserts for Shane’s birthday charcuterie board and you all were just as excited as I was. The recipe is SO easy (I know I always say that but I’m the queen of EASY), and these little deserts were a hit at the party.
I will say the presentation was by far the most fun part of these little yums. I served them in mini mason jars that I snagged from hobby lobby last week. Then, I found little baby gold spoons that I laid next to the mason jars. These are sure to be a WINNER at any upcoming fall get together!
- 1 (3.4oz) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 (15oz) pumpkin purée
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- In a large bowl whisk together pudding mix, pumpkin spice, (1 tsp.) cinnamon, and salt. Then, add pumpkin purée, maple syrup, (1 tsp.) vanilla, and whole milk. Beat until smooth (I used my kitchen aid with the standard attachment).
- In another LARGE bowl, whip heavy cream and (1 tsp.) vanilla until stiff peaks form, usually around 3-4 minutes. I used the “whisk” attachment on my kitchen aid mixer – BUT BE CAREFUL. I left my mixer unattended and my stiff peaks became large mountains and I had to remake my whip cream.
- Fold two-thirds whipped cream into pumpkin mixture until smooth.
- Spoon pumpkin mixture into serving dishes and top with whipped cream – sprinkle cinnamon and a touch of pumpkin spice.