HAPPY Hump Day SWEET HUMANS.
I am back again, with yet another super EASY recipe. These 4 ingredient muffins are perfect for snacks, treats, or if you’re like me you’ll have them for breakfast with a nice hot cup of coffee splashed with cinnamon toast crunch creamer.
I will say I expected more pumpkin flavor when I first made these tasty little muffins, however, you can definitely taste a little pumpkin but it isn’t as powerful as first expected. Also, the chocolate chips may be “optional” but we all know that really isn’t the case… add the chocolate chips and then go back and add some more.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (15oz) can of pumpkin purée
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (optional BUT recommended)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line muffin pan with liners or use my go to silicone muffin pan and lightly grease the pan.
- Combine; chocolate cake mix, pumpkin , and 2 tsp. of cinnamon until completely mixed. Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Fill each muffin 2/3 full with mixture. Top with remaining chocolate chips (& festive sprinkles). Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Check if done by sticking a toothpick in each muffin, there should only be a few crumbs on the toothpick.
- LET COOL & ENJOY!
*If stored in an airtight container, these muffins can be put in the freezer. I currently have about 5 left in our freezer and warm them up with coffee on the weekends.