I am back at it with another crockpot meal – this one pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken is DELICOUS. I shared the recipe with my mom last weekend and she was shocked how easy BUT scrumptious it was. Hope you sweet humans enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 5 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of thyme
- 3 tablespoons of freshly grated parmesan (plus extra for serving)
- freshly chopped parsley
- 2-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 pound baby fingerling potatoes (Trader Joe’s are my FAV)
- In a large bowl toss together potatoes, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of parmesan – then place seasoned potatoes in the bottom of crockpot.
- Next, lay 2-4 chicken breasts on top of potatoes – add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of butter, 5 cloves of chopped garlic, thyme, parsley, salt, pepper, and sprinkle generously with parmesan.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours (I prefer cooking it low and slow)
- Garnish with parmesan before serving