Don’t mind me, just drooling over here 🤤 I was experimenting with these candied walnuts and they turned out better than expected so I figured I wouldn’t make you humans wait any longer.
These pumpkin spice candied walnuts are delicious by themselves or used as a topping for salads or my momma’s famous sweet potato casserole and like everything else I post they are pretty easy!
- 4 cups walnuts
- 1.5 tablespoons melted coconut oil (butter can be used as well)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place walnuts in medium bowl, then combine melted coconut oil and vanilla – drizzle over walnuts and coat evenly (tongs are very helpful)
- In small bowl mix together pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, brown sugar, and salt
- Pour over walnuts and mix until coated evenly
- Turn air fryer to 300 degrees, place walnuts in air fryer and cook for 13-15 minutes or until browned – tossing them every couple of minutes