Okay, so here’s the deal I feel like you are either a lover or a fighter of egg salad – I am the lover and Shane is the fighter in this household. I absolutely love egg salad and I’m always trying to spice up my current recipe AND you all know how much I LURVE dill. So, I bring you my newest lunch obsession; Dill Egg Salad.
This recipe is SO easy, again I know I ALWAYS say this but you literally combine all ingredients and mix them together and voilà! I also experimented with Dijon mustard versus regular mustard and I am hooked. I usually eat mine on a bagel/toast, with crackers, or scooping it out of the container with a fork. Regardless, this is such an easy lunch option that can last you the entire week!
Recipe is listed below, as always let your girl know if you decide to test this one out!
WARNING: You may not be able to stop yourself once you start – I apologize in advance!
- 8 peeled hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup of light mayo (I use Avocado Oil Mayo but any Mayo will work!)
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of chopped chives (I used dried chives versus fresh)
- 2-3 tablespoons of dill (depending on preference)
- pinch of salt and pepper
- In medium bowl, combine ALL ingredients until mixed evenly!
*I normally use a fork to mix all ingredients together because it is an easy way to break up the eggs!