I’m BACK and this time I’m bringing the sweets, of course. Peanut Clusters have always been one of my favorites around the holidays because they are delicious and EASY. You know me, I’m always trying to simplify snacks especially sweet snacks. So, on Saturday I tested out a crockpot recipe and WE HAVE A WINNER ladies and gentlemen.
These little bites of deliciousness are PERFECT for the holidays; even if it is just you sitting in a house with your significant other. I made a big batch and put three bags in the refrigerator and two bags in the freezer. I have also been known to include these with my ice cream and it DOES NOT DISAPPOINT.
Recipe is listed below, as always let your girl know if you decide to test this one out!
ANOTHER WARNING: You may not be able to stop yourself once you start – I apologize in advance!
- 2 (16oz) containers of lightly salted peanuts
- 24 oz white almond bark (broken up)
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz milk chocolate chips
- 12 oz peanut butter chips
- Layer all the ingredients in a crock pot starting with the peanuts first and the almond bark last.
- (placing the peanuts on the bottom allows time for the chocolate to melt slowly without burning on the bottom of the crockpot)
- Cook on LOW for 1 hour.
- Make sure to stir every 20 minutes or so to make sure the chocolate doesn’t burn and everything is getting mixed together evenly.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop to scoop clusters onto wax paper or cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate clusters or leave at room temperature to allow for them to “set” properly.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer in air tight container.
*I will say, this will make about 50 clusters give or take. If you would like a smaller batch just reduce the recipe by half of each ingredient!