Happy MONDAY! Although today doesn’t really feel like a Monday, because it’s such a short work week! (YAY!) I’m BACK and I’m bringing you MORE sweets. Don’t worry I’ll have some savory items hitting blog later this week. BUT I can promise you these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites will NOT disappoint. Now, I will admit these take a little more time than most of my recipes, but isn’t that what the holidays are for?!
These little bites of deliciousness are PERFECT for thanksgiving; especially if you were put in charge of dessert. Some might say these are better and easier to eat than pumpkin pie! I have posted the recipe below, as always let your girl know if you decide to test this one out!
PS – this is another recipe that calls for coconut oil but as always you can always substitute any type of other cooking oil. (olive, avocado, regular cooking oil, etc.).
- 1 cup crushed Ginger Snaps/Cookies
- 3/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 2.5 cups melted white chocolate
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper (make sure said baking sheet can fit in your FREEZER), then in small bowl mix together crushed ginger snaps and crushed graham crackers. Set aside 2-3 tablespoons for topping.
- In LARGE bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy – then, add 1/2 cup of melted white chocolate, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and salt until completely MIXED. Add mixed cookie crumbs.
- Scoop mixture into balls and freeze until SOLID (about 40 minutes).
- Take frozen bites and roll them in your hands to smooth the edges and shape into balls – place bites back into freezer for an additionally 10 minutes.
- While bites are in the freezer, mix together 2 cups of melted white chocolate and coconut oil.
- Remove bites and dip individually into chocolate. Place back onto baking sheet and sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for another hour before serving, or until ready to be served.
*This recipe makes about 18-20 bites depending on the size!