The Bacon Jalapeno Cheeseball was a hit last week and I promised you guys more CHEESE, so here we are. This Rosemary Cranberry Cream Cheese spread might be a mouthful in more ways than one but it is absolutely divine and PERFECT for the holidays (and with wine).
I used this spread as the center piece for our charcuterie board on Saturday but I normally just serve it all by itself. It requires 6 ingredients and 4 steps, so it’s safe to say it is one of the easier recipes. I have also served this spread without the apricots, but I personally prefer ALL the ingredients.
If you’re looking for something quick and easy, but delicious for the holidays this is IT! I mean I was convinced after the words CHEESE! I will say, Shane is not a fan of goat cheese and he didn’t even know it was in there until after I told it. The goat cheese adds a faint taste but it’s more so for the texture.
Recipe is listed below, as always let your girl know if you decide to test this one out!
- 8oz low fat cream cheese (softened)
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary
- In a stand mixer combine softened cream cheese, goat cheese, and 1 tablespoon of honey – mix until smooth.
- Mix in dried cranberries, dried apricots, and fresh rosemary.
- Scoop spread into serving bowl and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Before serving, drizzle remaining 1 tablespoon of honey over spread and SERVE with crackers.