DAY TWO of my festive HOLIDAY Recipes – I bring you another DIP, yet again. This Whipped Gingerbread Dip is YURM. It’s light, fluffy, and not too sweet, but the best part is how easy it is to put together.
Don’t let some of the ingredients scare you off (cough, molasses, cough), when they’re put together its a magical burst of flavor in your mouth. This is my third year making this dip and each time I had a few more ingredients or substitute a new ingredient and each time I LURVE it even more than the year before!
Recipe is listed below, as always let your girl know if you decide to test this one out!
- 8oz (softened) cream cheese
- 8oz container of cool whip
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tablespoon ground cloves
- optional: ginger snaps, cinnamon, and festive sprinkles for topping.
- In stand mixer combine; softened cream cheese, molasses, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, and ground cloves. Mix until completely smooth.
- Using a plastic spatula, fold in entire container of cool whip into mixture until thoroughly mixed together.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Remove from refrigerator and top with crushed ginger snaps, cinnamon, and festive holiday sprinkles.