HONEY DRIZZLED GOAT CHEESE BITES! Three ingredients and UNLIMITED FLAVOR. I have continued to get creative and eat these little bites in all sorts of ways! On my toast, my sandwiches, and also straight out of the container. I know most people either love or hate goat cheese; I love it…. Shane NOT so much. BUT for those of you who are like me, these littles bites are DELISH and such a good snack to have in the fridge.
Not to mention, I think they would make for an adorable addition onto a charcuterie board. OH, and they pair quite nicely with wine, so I’ve heard…
You really can’t go wrong with these little bites AND the best part is that more than likely you have most if not all of the ingredients necessary to whip these little guys up. Especially if you’re anything like me then you keep the Trader Joe’s “Everything but the Bagel” seasoning STOCKED in BULK in the pantry. All together they take about 10-15 minutes to full prep and can be stored in the fridge for a while!
Recipe is listed below, let your girl know if you test this one out!
- 8oz log of goat cheese (bought mine at Trader Joe’s)
- 1 Everything but the Bagel Seasoning (also purchased at Trader Joe’s)
- raw honey (for drizzling)
- served with: pita chips, baguette chips, or spread onto toast!
- Pour about 1/2 of the bottle of “Everything but the Bagel” seasoning into a shallow bowl/dish or onto a plate, this will allow you to easily roll the goat cheese balls into the seasoning.
- Using a tablespoon or teaspoon (depending on the size of bites you prefer), scoop goat cheese into tablespoon before taking it into your palms, shaping and rolling the cheese into a smooth ball.
- Before placing the ball onto parchment paper, take the cheese ball and roll it around the “Everything but the Bagel” seasoning until it is evenly coated. Continued until goat cheese is gone or you’ve made as many bites as desired.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until you are ready to serve. Remove from the refrigerator and generously drizzle bites with honey before serving with pita chips, baguette chips, or simply by themselves.