MINI S’MORE BITES! If you humans haven’t figured it out by now, I really like BITES of food. I am a snacker, so having easily accessible snacks is a DREAM for me. Also, a BIG fan of s’mores – and these little bites have all the gooey goodness of a fireside s’more but can be done right in your kitchen in NO time.
Below you will see that I linked my mini muffin tin that I purchased from Amazon, and it always comes in handy when trying to make the perfect bite sized items. These little bites are pretty easy to make, but I will say the one thing you have to be VERY careful about is how long you bake the graham cracker base. If you leave it in too long it gets too crunchy!
After making these, they can be stored at room temperature or in your fridge. I tend to store mine in an air tight container in the fridge and then plop one into the microwave for 10-15 seconds before eating it! These little bites would be the PERFECT treat, snack, or dessert. I have been throwing one into my lunch for the past two weeks!
Recipe is listed below, let your girl know if you test this one out!
- 1 cup finely crushed graham crackers (about 6 whole crackers)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted coconut oil or butter
- 2 regular size (1.55oz) hershey’s chocolate bars
- 12 large marshmallows (square marshmallows if possible)
- 2 (12 cup) mini muffin tins or 1 (24 cup) muffin tin (linked mine here)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Combine crushed graham crackers (I simply smacked mine with a wooden spoon), melted coconut oil OR butter, and powdered sugar into a medium bowl and mix until moistened.
- Generously grease mini muffin tin and fill each muffin with graham cracker mixture, pressing down firmly to form a shallow “cup” made of graham cracker. Bake for 4-5 minutes, until edges are just turning golden.
- In the meantime, divide hershey’s bar based on perforated cuts, then cut each rectangle in half. Also, be sure to cut the marshmallows in half (I used a pair of kitchen scissors). You should end up with 24 pieces of chocolate and 24 pieces of halved marshmallows.
- Remove muffin tin from oven and place 1 piece of chocolate into each muffin cup. Then place one halved marshmallow on top of the chocolate. Return to the oven for an additional 3-4 minutes or until marshmallows are softened.
- OPTIONAL: turn oven on broil for 1-2 minutes to allow marshmallows to brown on top. Remove and let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving!