STUFFED WAFFLES, need I say more? If you have been following along for any period of time you know that I absolutely LURVE breakfast. As in, I could eat breakfast everyday for every single meal and NEVER get tired of it, AND now with this magical gift I just might do that.
Wonderffle approached me a couple of months ago regarding a collaboration and as soon as I went to there website I knew the The Stuffed Waffle Iron™ HAD to be mine. There are so many things that I LURVE about this waffle iron. First off, it’s cordless, meaning the cooking options are limitless. Shane and I even made s’more waffles on the Traeger grill that turned INCREDIBLE.
Secondly, and presumably the best part about The Stuffed Waffle Iron™ is the POSSIBILITIES when it comes to creating recipes. When Wonderffle asked me to create a recipe it was so hard to just pick ONE, I had some many ideas floating around. Maybe a Chicken and Biscuit waffle, BLT waffle, or maybe a Jalapeño Popper waffle, and don’t even get me started on the sweet ideas. Blueberry Cream Cheese waffles, Salted Caramel waffles, and Peanut Butter/Nutella waffles were just a few. However, nothing beats a good piece of Avocado Toast, well, except for maybe an Avocado Toast STUFFED WAFFLE.
You will find the full recipe listed below along with a video demonstrating how I created my stuff waffle and exactly how easy it is to use this waffle iron! As always, be sure to let me know if you test this one out or tag me on Instagram (@littlehouseinop), I absolutely love seeing these recipes in your homes!
You can check out more details on the Wonderffle Stuffed Waffle Iron HERE! If you’re interested in purchasing one be sure to use the code “LITTLEHOUSEINOP” for 10% off your order!
- Preferred Waffle mix
- I used the Hungry Jack “Extra Light and Fluffy” mix that only needs water. You know I like to make things as simple as possible when it comes to recipes and this one is NO different!
- 1 avocado, halved
- 2 slices of cooked bacon
- 1 fried egg
- Feta cheese (optional)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- While prepping waffle batter and other ingredients, place The Stuffed Waffle Iron™ by Wonderffle® over medium/low heat to allow waffle iron to heat up.
- Mix together preferred waffle batter, and prep other ingredients. It’s important to note any ingredients which require cooking, need to be cooked prior to placing them into the waffle iron. For example, I precooked both the egg and the bacon before stuffing my waffle.
- Once ingredients are prepared, spray waffle iron with cooking spray, and then fill Wonderffle waffle iron with desired batter. Next, place fried egg, cooked bacon, and avocado slices on top of batter. Lastly, cover ingredients with waffle batter and close the waffle iron. Flip the Wonderffle waffle iron. This ensures the ingredients are evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Cook one side on low heat for 6-8 minutes before flipping waffle iron, repeat on other side for 6-8 minutes. While the waffle is cooking, you can check the doneness by opening the lid and/or using a butter knife and testing the middle of the waffle.
- Once waffle is done cooking, easily remove the waffle from Wonderffle waffle maker, using the scissor-like handles and placing waffle on plate before cutting open and serving.
- SERVE & ENJOY!
- The feta cheese is OPTIONAL. After perfecting this recipe, I would suggest topping the cooked waffle with feta cheese versus placing the cheese inside of the waffle. To me, the cheese tastes better not melted.
Below, I have included a video that shows how to use the The Stuffed Waffle Iron™ by Wonderffle® , and how exactly I created my Avocado Toast inspired waffle. Be sure to check out the Wonderffle website HERE for more recipe ideas. You can also use code “LITTLEHOUSEINOP” for 10% off your order!