CHOCOLATE AND FRUIT – only the best combination there EVER WAS! Fruit is always my go-to summer dessert, so when I can incorporate fruit and chocolate into a recipe I know it is ALWAYS going to be a winner, and these Chocolate Raspberry Cups are NO exception.
The best part about these tasty little treats is that there is a variety of different combinations you can make by simply changing out the fruit and the best part? They take literally NO TIME to make and they most definitely will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Overall, this recipe is incredibly SIMPLE, per usual (you know your girl is always trying to find the most convenient ways to make delicious food). These could absolutely be made with any type of frozen fruit. I have used bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and even pomegranate seeds.
I would suggest serving these tasty little bites soon after they have had a chance to harden in the refrigerator. I have stored them before, both in the refrigerator and in the freezer but they just aren’t as tasty as when they are freshly made! The freezer makes them too hard to enjoy and the fridge doesn’t make them hard enough so they can get a little messy!
The full recipe is listed below! Be sure to let me know if you test this one out or tag me on Instagram (@littlehouseinop), I absolutely love seeing these recipes in your homes!
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 (12 cup) mini muffin tins (linked mine here!)
- 8oz chocolate (melted)
- I prefer to use Chocolate Almond Bark, but any melted chocolate, such as; chocolate chips, melting chocolate, and/or almond bark will do the trick!
- 1 bag frozen raspberries (chopped)
- I chose raspberries this time, but I have also made the same chocolate cups with chopped strawberries, blueberries, and pomegranate seeds too! I also prefer frozen because the fruit is easier to work with, especially when handling the melted chocolate.
- Generously grease muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray OR line mini muffin tin with liners. In each cup, add 3 teaspoons of melted chocolate. Fill the rest of the cup up by sprinkling in raspberries (or any desired frozen fruit). Then drizzle melted chocolate across the top of each cup.
- Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened – about 20 minutes. You can store them in the fridge but it is preferred to serve them right away!
- SERVE & ENJOY!