NO BAKE CHOCOLATE DIPPED CHEESECAKE BITES! It is quite the mouthful, I know – BUT it’s the most decadent and delicious mouthful there ever was. I can’t stop with the BITES and they are just so convenient when you’re trying to feed a variety of people, say, at the lake or a backyard BBQ! These No Bake Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake bites are no exception – they take a few more steps than my normal recipes but they are MORE THAN WORTH IT.
I took these little bites of goodness to the lake this weekend and it is safe to say they were the biggest HIT at the party! Something about the crunch of the graham cracker crust, the creaminess of the cheesecake, and the sweetness of the chocolate, that make them simply irresistible. PLUS, they are the cutest little snacks!
Now that I have perfected these little bites, I am more than excited to play around with different ingredients. I am thinking maybe chocolate chips or peanut butter? The possibilities are endless. I know there are a few more steps than normal in this recipe but due to the “no bake” aspect of these bites, it is still a relatively quick and easy snack to make AND they can be kept in the freezer so they last longer than normal desserts!
This recipe makes about 25-35 bites depending on the size of bites you cut! I would say the smaller the bite the better because it makes them easier to eat and much less of a mess when you can just pop the whole thing into your mouth in ONE BITE!
The full recipe is listed below! Be sure to let me know if you test this one out or tag me on Instagram (@littlehouseinop), I absolutely love seeing these recipes in your homes!
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 10 finely crushed graham cracker sheets
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar (powdered)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 16oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners sugar (powdered)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups melted chocolate chips
- Line a 9×13 inch baking pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine finely crushed graham crackers, 1/4 cup confectioners sugar, salt, and melted butter and mix together until graham crackers have absorbed the other ingredients. Transfer mixture to the 9×13 baking dish. Press mixture firmly into the dish, making an even crust. Freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, using a stand mixer (medium speed), combine cream cheese, 1 cup confectioners sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Then, use a spatula to evenly spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crust. Freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Remove frozen cheesecake from freezer and transfer onto a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, cut vertically and then horizontally to make 1 inch “bites”. Transfer bites onto a tray and place in refrigerator while you melt the chocolate!
- In medium bowl, melt chocolate, stirring every 30 seconds to prevent chocolate from burning. Melt chocolate until smooth.
- Take bites out of the fridge and dip the top of each “bite” into the melted chocolate. Repeat until all bites have been dipped. Place dipped bites into the freezer until ready to serve!
- SERVE & ENJOY!
*TO STORE: Place cheesecake bites in an airtight container in the freezer! Bites should stay yummy for 4-5 days!