CREAMY CUCUMBER DIP! I am convinced that snacking is all I do during the summer time and dips are my favorite thing to snack on. This dip requires 6 ingredients, 3 steps, and a maximum of 10 minutes to throw it all together. It’s light, refreshing, addicting, and so perfect for the SUMMER!
I feel like I am always experimenting with dips because there are just so many different ways to create them. This dip gives off a bit of a tzatziki vibe but has a much more creamy consistency and no dill is involved, shocking, I KNOW! Honestly, since making this dip, I have put it on sandwiches, used it as salad dressing, and have dipped it with tortilla chips and veggies! At this point I might as well start eating with a spoon because really there isn’t a wrong way to eat it!
The full recipe is listed below! Be sure to let me know if you test this one out or tag me on Instagram (@littlehouseinop), I absolutely love seeing these recipes in your homes and in your kitchens!
- 8oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1.5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (0.7oz) packet Italian seasoning
- 1 large cucumber (chopped)
- 1/2 cup red onion (diced)
- Combine cream cheese, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and the packet of Italian seasoning. Mix together until smooth and creamy.
- Serving options: spread evenly onto a serving tray/plate OR transfer to serving bowl. Top the creamy mixture with diced red onions and chopped cucumbers.
- Serve cold and with tortilla chips.