NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CUP PIE! Don’t worry, it definitely lives up to its name, I promise. This pie is hands down one of my favorite desserts and I can’t believe I am just NOW sharing it with you humans! Between the creamy peanut butter filling and the added bonus of Reese’s Thins, there is nothing about this mouth watering dessert that I DO NOT LURVE.
Last week we had dinner with a few friends and I was in charge of dessert – I started going through some of my old recipes when I came across this bad boy, and knew we had ourselves a WINNER.
However, when I started looking at my recipe there were a few things that I wanted to experiment with. I decided to add a few ingredients to really “spice” up the recipe. I dabbled around and ending up PERFECTING it, at least in my opinion and I think I can speak for my friends as well – that is considering there was no pie left by the end of the night!
The thing I lurve about this dessert is that it’s so easy to throw together but the presentation is on POINT. Easily making it the perfect dessert to bring to a dinner party or when you’re hosting a party of your own! Not to mention, it’s easy to play around with when it comes to toppings. I have used a variety of different things, depending on the mood I’m in. I have listed some different options below!
The full recipe is listed below! Be sure to let me know if you test this one out or tag me on Instagram (@littlehouseinop), I absolutely love seeing these recipes in your homes and in your kitchens!
- 1 (9oz) pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 bag (7.37oz) of Reese’s Thins (chopped)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8oz cream cheese (softened)
- 8oz cool whip (thawed)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- hot fudge (for topping)
- Fill bottom of pie crust with half of the chopped Reese’s Thins (leaving the remainder for the topping).
- In large mixing bowl; beat together peanut butter, powdered sugar, cream cheese, vanilla and cocoa powder until smooth and creamy.
- FOLD in 8oz of cool whip until fully combined.
- Spread mixture into pie crust, filling should completely fill pie crust.
- Drizzle with hot fudge and top with remaining Reese’s Thins.
- Store in fridge for 4-5 hours (or overnight) before serving!
- Remove from fridge and ENJOY!
- To store, wrap pie with aluminum foil or plastic wrap before placing in the fridge!
- I usually fold in the whip cream little by little versus all at once – I think it makes it easier to combine.
- I usually use low fat cream cheese and it taste just a good as full fat, totally a personal preference.
- For toppings, I have also used peanuts, coconut, Heath bar, and caramel.